XNinja RoleplayX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Just Like Brothers
Popular Girl. EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:52 pm by LadyKura

» Chris Hoshigaki
Popular Girl. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 pm by Kouzai

» Kouzai Gokai (WIP)
Popular Girl. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 am by LadyKura

» Azami Takishima.
Popular Girl. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:56 pm by Ayano Kozai

» Popular Girl.
Popular Girl. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:53 pm by Ayano Kozai

» Rain Kurururgi (ONCE AGAIN)
Popular Girl. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:14 pm by Sia Azami.

» Kozai Clan Strong hold
Popular Girl. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:17 pm by Ayano Kozai

» Darren Kurururgi
Popular Girl. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:45 pm by Sia Azami.

» Kyoko Mizuno
Popular Girl. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:36 am by Kyoko

Popular Girl.

3 posters

Go down

Popular Girl. Empty Popular Girl.

Post by Sia Azami. Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:56 pm

I sat near the window.

My chin was leaning on my hand , my elbow on my desk.

It was the second day of the first semester, and I haven't talked to anyone. I didn't see anyone I knew either.

I guess they all left..

A few guys walked past me and smiled. A few girls waved.

I could have been counted as popular.. Don't know why, since I never talked to anyone.

A group of girls sat near me, "Sia-chan..I love your hair! It's so original! I love how it's naturally pink!" I smiled, "Thanks..?" They walked off just talking about how I said 'Thank You.'

They were so strange that I even laughed to myself..

I waited for someone I knew.. hopefully.. or maybe someone that didn't leave after one minute. I was so bored.

I looked out the window, starring at the ocean.
Sia Azami.
Sia Azami.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Popular Girl. Empty Re: Popular Girl.

Post by LadyKura Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:23 pm

- ☾DARREN KURURURGI☽ -

Darren slowly meandered his way into the courtyard, finding himself disturbingly surrounded by swaths of giggling, gushing girls. They couldn't be no more than a year or two younger than him, and yet Darren couldn't help but feel a sense of ... annoyance. The kind of annoyance and older siblings might find towards its younger sibling.

To put it in more of his terms, they were pissing him the hell off.

He'd come here for a purpose, of course. (If he didn't have to be there, he certainly wouldn't have.) Post mission, he was told to deliver his report to the head dean of this part of the academy. Darren didn't know why he had to deliver is report to this particular dean, but he knew it had something to do with a presentation they planned to present to the girls.

He HOPED it didn't include him.

Darren paused suddenly. A girl had come up in front of him, seeming to have something to say. He stared at her for a long moment, hoping she'd get on with it, but when all she could do was stutter, he attempted to shoulder past her and continue on his way.

Of course THAT didn't work out.

"Wait!" she called, leaping in his path again. "Um, a-aren't you Sia's brother? D-D-D-Darren K-Kurururgi?"

Darren stared at her for a moment. "Why are you asking me this?" he inquired a tad coldly, eager to be out of her presence and on with his life.

"Well, aren't you?" she said, as if she'd gained a bit more courage.

"Yes. So what?"

"Well, if you're looking for her, she's still in her classroom. Room A-12."

Darren sighed. "Thanks but no thanks, I'm not hear for her."

Leaving the gaping girl behind, Darren entered the building and mapped the floor with his eyes. He was quite certain he knew where the main office was, so he went in that general direction, ignoring the eyes that fell on him with expert ease.

LadyKura
LadyKura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sia Azami. Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Something interested me.

I heard a group of girls talking, me only making out a view words until I looked towards them and read their lips.

"Did you hear?"

"Oh yeah! Sia's brother is in town again."

"No way.. The, Darren?"

"Yeah! He's so cute isn't he.."

"To bad he's in honor's class.."

"I know right?!"

Darren was back? I couldn't believe it. I haven't seen him forever. I had to find him..

I ran over towards the girls, "Hey um, do you happen to know where he is?" I felt a little rude to intrude.. but it was Darren.

A girl studdered, "Y-Yes.. Main Office."

I smiled, "Thank you!"

I grabbed my backpack off my seat and dashed out of the class.

I was excited.. yet nervous.

I thought to myself, 'What if he doesn't recognize me! Even worse... he doesn't like me anymore.. think of me as an annoyance..' I sighed, making my way towards the office.
Sia Azami.
Sia Azami.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyKura Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:55 pm

- ☾DARREN KURURURGI☽ -

Apparently he was not expected so soon.

Darren was forced to wait, which he didn't mind so much because this would have been a nice time to rest if it weren't for the stiff, thin wire seats he was forced to sit in. The women behind the counter (and one man, actually), kept passsing him consoling looks, possibly worried he'd erupt into a fit at anytime.

Or just plainly walk out. Screw the report.

But Darren stayed where he was, lounging as comfortably as he could. The presence of people passing him grew less and less frequent as the school emptied, the girls heading for their homes. And yet, a familiar pattern of footsteps made thier way towards the office.

He had not seen Sia in such a long time. How did she feel about him? Darren wasn't sure if he can bring himself to deliver the affection she would be expecting, but the most he could do was clear the seat next to him of its human occupant.

"I suggest you move," he said. A scuffle of paper and the flutter of a skirt later, and the seat was void. He nodded to the girl, who was looking at him almost tearfully, as if expecting the chair to explode.

The door opened as Sia entered. He glanced up at her. She'd gotten tall. Her hair grew out. Even her eyes got a bit brighter. She wasn't the little girl he remembered.
LadyKura
LadyKura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sia Azami. Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:04 pm

My eyes widen as I opened the door and saw him.

I gave a big smile and tried to remain calm.

"DARREN!"

I couldn't help but to scream it out. The lady and man at the desk giving me a strange look. I covered my mouth, face red. How could I have done such an embarrassing thing!

I sat next to him, just having my head down and staring at my skirt. I tried to make eye-contact, but got a little.. afraid?

Afraid of what he was think of me.. Afraid if I didn't get his acceptance.

I got the courage to look at him and tried to say something, but nothing would come out. So I practically looked like an idiot with my mouth opened..

I didn't know what to say.. Maybe like, 'Oh, long time no see.' or.. 'Wow, you look so much older! In a good way that is.' But it didn't seem right..

I reached over in my chair and gave him a hug. It wasn't his thing, I knew it.. but.. What else could I do? I missed him.
Sia Azami.
Sia Azami.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyKura Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:20 pm

- ☾DARREN KURURURGI☽ -
An intense feeling of unease filled Darren at first, but he had to remind himself umpteen times that this was his sister, Sia. Sisters and brothers did these kinds of things, and it was supposed to be natural.

And if he didn't want to hurt her feelings, he should do something in return.

Darren brought one arm up and returned the hug. It was stiff but it was progress. "How are you doing?" he intoned.

Last edited by LadyKura on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:16 am; edited 2 times in total
LadyKura
LadyKura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayano Kozai Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:12 pm

I knew I shouldent intrude on this brother-sister moment. Yet, I stayed behind the cornor watching quietly. So this was the fabeled Darren... I thought. My eyes fixed upon him soaking him in. My face expressionless looking how I did when I ment Sia the first time. My head was filled with questions. Why was he here? Was he here to just talk to his sister? Or was there a deeper reason? I didnt move and I waited for the conversation to keep going.
Ayano Kozai
Ayano Kozai
Admin
Admin

https://ninjaroleplayx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sia Azami. Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:08 pm

I looked at Darren and smiled.

"I'm great! I'm excelling in my mathematics class, and in sports!" I sounded excited, open. Just smiling how my brother is here, with me.

I leaned back in my chair, "You about you?

I brushed my light-pink hair, putting it to one side on my shoulder. I looked calmer, and tried to be. I didn't want to show much excitement.Then I realized..

I knew he must have come here for a reason... I looked down, just running my fingers through my hair.

"You weren't.. here to see me.. were you.."

My mood slightly lowered.

I knew I wasn't good enough for even a visit.. I don't get how I was so loved.. by everyone...

Expect him.

Last edited by Sia Love. on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sia Azami.
Sia Azami.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayano Kozai Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:10 pm

I tip toed forward. Being silent. Then I triped. "Ooof"
Ayano Kozai
Ayano Kozai
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyKura Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:24 pm

- ☾DARREN KURURURGI☽ -
"You weren't ... here to see me ... were you?" Sia aksed in a kind of broken voice.

Darren frowned, slightly perterbed. He wondered why Sia was so weak; certainly all these years of training should have hardened her at least a bit. Yet, she still reminded him of that tiny girl that used to tag along with him. That little girl that cried a lot and was often so, so fragile.

A burden in oh, so many ways.

"No, I'm not," he replied, peering absently ahead. "I didn't expect to see you here at all. What do you want?"

Last edited by LadyKura on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
LadyKura
LadyKura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sia Azami. Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:35 pm

I looked dead at him, "What do you mean, what do you want? "

I could feel my voice raising, "You came to my highschool! You're my brother that I haven't seen in ages. And I came here just to actually be a nice sister and greet you!"

I looked down and rubbed my eyes, "It's been years, I'm 16, and you treat me like I'm just another annoying kid, just bothering you. Just saying, 'What do you want..'"

I looked at him, "You don't care about me.. I wish mom and dad were alive! So I'd actually have someone that loves me in this wreck of a family!"

I don't know why got so mad..

It just came out..

But it's true.

He doesn't care for me.
I don't even know why he bothers to call me his 'sister.'
Sia Azami.
Sia Azami.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyKura Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:12 pm

- ☾DARREN KURURURGI☽ -
"What do you mean, 'What do you want?'" she spat out the words like they were poison.

Darren sighed and fixed his narrowing auburn eyes ahead. Impatience settled over him like a heavy wave. He did not come here to deal with this.

"It's been years. I'm sixteen, and you treat me just like another annoying kid, just bothering you! Just saying, 'What do you want...?"

Darren didn't say anything. The wave hardened into a blanket, almost smothering him.

She glared up at him. "You don't care about me! I wish mom and dad were alive, so I'd actually have someone that loves me in this wreck of a family!"

Darren's patience was hanging by a loose thread. He pressed a finger to his temple, and gave her a condescending look out of the corner of his eye.

"Do you hear yourself talking? I treat you like a child because you act like one. You are not only immature, you are ignorant. How dare you assume you are not loved?" he stared hard at her. "Tell me what you want, or leave. I don't want a brat's company."
LadyKura
LadyKura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sia Azami. Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:21 pm

"You never show anything that even shows that you're my brother! You never talk to me unless I talk to you first, and you never visit! What am I suppose to think? Oh, he still loves me even though he doesn't say a word. That sure makes sense. You're the one that taught me I had to speak up and give dicipline to be heard! I'm speaking to you now!" I balled my fist, a little mad.

I glared, not even caring about anyone around us in this scene.

I was actually pissed, him being so... so.. Heartless!

"Forget it. It's obvious you don't care, pushing me away. It's obvious you hate me."

"I hate you!"

I blinked, eyes wide. I looked at him still in the chair.

I was standing near my seat, not even realizing those words came out. I can't believe. I've never said such a mean thing. I hated this. I hated this stupid fight. I hated how he acted towards me..

He couldn't love a soul without acting like a jerk.

I turned to leave, but yet.. wanted to hear what he would say.

I felt like such a child.
Sia Azami.
Sia Azami.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyKura Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:47 pm

- ☾DARREN KURURURGI☽ -
Darren rested his chin on his hands, and for the longest time he was silent. "So you hate me, huh? Such a strong word." He let out a long breath, the tone laced with every patronizing cent he could force into it. "Now, want to hear the things hate?"

"I hated the enemy ninjas that threatened to bomb your junior high school when you were younger. I hated the abolitionists that wanted to send the Clan straight to hell. I hated the goddamned bastard that wanted to kidnap you. Torture you. Kill you. I hate anyone that wanted to hurt you.

"Now, how can you say I hate you?

"I do not hate you, Sia. I hate the need to protect you. I hate that you can hardly defend yourself. The dependence you have on me. The fact that you are my one weakness, and there is nothing I can do about it. Only you. Yet, you show no desire to become stronger. You can't remain a child, Sia. Not if you want to stay alive. Not if you want the Clan to survive."

Last edited by LadyKura on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
LadyKura
LadyKura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sia Azami. Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:57 pm

I stared down, my back facing him.

"I'm your weakness. You say it like it's a bad thing... Which I guess is.."

I looked to my side, as if I was trying to speak to him, but not actually wanting to face him yet..

"I've grown, Darren... Just that you're so filled up with business about the Clan to see it."

I didn't know if that sentence was fully true.. but if you asked me, I could defend myself.. I could protect myself. I am stronger than he thinks.

I turned back to face him, "If I am such a burden. Don't protect me. Don't fight for me. Let me face things myself. You'll see I'm not the same little girl you remember, Darren."

I felt like leaving, but I didn't know what to do. I thought about turning to walk towards the door, dramatically leaving after sayig something very out there like that.

But no. I decided to wait, to hear what he would do.

I looked at what he said like I was just another weight on his back to carry.

What he didn't know.. is that trying to please him.. live up to his standards..

Was my weakness.
Sia Azami.
Sia Azami.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyKura Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:26 pm

- ☾DARREN KURURURGI☽ -
Darren looked away from Sia -- her needy, anguished expression annoyed him. "You just can't understand," he said. "Stop protecting you? I cannot. You are my younger sister and the heir to the Kurururgi Clan. I am responsible for you, and I care about you more than you think."

A lady came up to the counter. She seemed nervous, like she was trying to pull herself together. Darren supposed their argument didn't go undetected. "Um, w'ere ready for you, sir," she said, voice trembling.

Darren's tone changed and became tired, a sense of finality in his voice. "No matter; you'll understand soon enough. Goodbye, Sia."

With that, the teenager stood and walked away, shoulder to shoulder with the woman leading him to the dean's main office.

He didn't look back.
LadyKura
LadyKura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sia Azami. Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:23 pm

"I know you do things for me... I know you're here."

I turned my back and started to walk out of the room, "Just not when I need you the most.."

He walked his way, I walked mine.

Neither of us looking back.
Sia Azami.
Sia Azami.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayano Kozai Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:53 pm

I crawled from the room. Eyeing them. Thank goodness I wasent noticed. I got back up and came out of the office. People in the halls crowded around the door there ears touched the surface of the walls and door. I stared at them. "W-What's going on?" Taki Komarano studderd. "I'm sorry,...But thats none of your bissnuess." I said back.
I walked down the hall to my locker. I opened it. My shoes sat on the bottom. My coat hung on the clip on the side, and my backpack was hanging on one too. I Grabed my backpack. Shuffled through it and found my cellphone. I quickly dililed the numbers in. "M-Mom Darren has returned..." I said. Scilence on the other end. "Is everything ok?" I asked. "I just can't belive....that."She started to say. "I understand." I said. "GoodBye...." I said then hung up. My mom wanted to say more but I wanted to know what was about to happen. I shoved my Cellphone in my backpack and put in my locker closing the door.
Ayano Kozai
Ayano Kozai
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum